If the class spans over many days, click on “Recurring Event (See all)” to see all class dates (Tickets include all classes in the course).
Long Pose (Model: Aurora)
April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Long Pose is our main Drawing and Painting Program. We believe that studying the figure is the best way to learn drawing and painting.
Great for beginners and advanced alike!
In this six-week, once-a-week, class, attendees can learn and master the in and outs of the Classical Atelier method. Take this class as a once off Drawing Workshop or as a Mini Atelier Program.
YOU WILL FIND
- High Quality, Professional Wooden Easels are Provided for Each Attendee
- Drawing Boards Available
- Personal Drawing / Painting Storage Space
- Controlled Lighting on Both the Model and the Easels for Best Results
- Step-by-Step Instructions and Live Demonstrations
- Lounge Area with Tea and Coffee for Break Times
- Inspiring and Professional Ambiance with Example Artworks, Casts, and a Skeleton Anatomical Reference
If this is your first long figure pose at the MFAS, we HIGHLY recommend you take advantage of our Novice Bundle discount (50% off the long pose if you enroll in our Prep Class) regardless of your starting level. This will get you familiar with the Studio’s method and let you focus more on the model. Taking the prep class before hand will make a huge difference in the success of your first Long Pose.
Click here to sign up for the bundle.
Every Saturday, 1-4 pm, Mar. 31st-May 5th
Age 18+. Total Beginners to Advanced.