If the class spans over many days, click on “Recurring Event (See all)” to see all class dates (Tickets include all classes in the course).
- This event has passed.
Long Pose (Model: James)
February 3 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Long Pose is our main workshop. It’s a six-weeks once-a-week class in which the attendees can learn and master the in and outs of the Atelier method.
The class is suitable for total beginners to experienced advanced alike and is our best course to master drawing materials and learn to paint.
- High Quality, Professional Wooden Easels are Provided for Each Attendee
- Drawing Boards Available
- Personal Drawing / Painting Storage Space
- Controlled Lighting on Both the Model and the Easels for Best Results
- Step-by-Step Instructions and Live Demonstrations
- Lounge Area with Tea and Coffee for Break Times
- Inspiring and Professional Ambiance with Example Artworks, Casts, and a Skeleton Anatomical Reference
If this is your first long figure pose at the MFAS, we highly recommend you take advantage of our Novice Bundle discount (50% off the long pose if you enroll in our Prep Class) regardless of your starting level. This will get you acquainted with the Studio’s terminology and method.
Click here to browse the bundle link.
Age 18+. Total Beginners to Advanced.
Every Saturday, Feb. 3rd-March 17th 10:00am-1:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: The Long pose will be canceled on the 3rd of March and there will be an Open Figure session instead.